Default Mutual Whipping - Cheshire ?

Are there any other Switches around Cheshire (either sex) who'd like to give and take Corporal Punishment? Caning on my bare buttocks works fine for me, but I'd like to be whipped with my home-made gadget, to see how punishment from a partner compares to Self-Flagellation. For me this could be severe, but obviously I'll respect your limits. I've done it before, and I believe it's important to discuss details beforehand, using a forum like this one.

Default Re: Mutual Whipping - Cheshire ?

Hi Gawain.
    It certainly sounds interesting. I'm mainly sub, but switching might be a nice change. I don;t have much experience in giving, but if you are prepared to teach me I am game for it. Drop me a line if you would like to discuss further.

Sounds okay. Administering CP is easy, you just need to aim straight and control the severity to a predictable level. I'm basically Straight, but for me CP is about Sexual Humiliation rather than Satisfaction, so a male partner is okay. For a session to work, I must feel the other person is somebody I can talk to, because it's the companionship which makes the process work. I'd like to try my home-made whip on your bare buttocks. But note: It does leave marks and alot of redness, so undesirable if you're married.

Hi I would love a chance to mutually whip each other. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Okay, we're compatible so far. But note that I'm definitely Male, and for me Corporal Punishment on my bare behind is about Sexual Humiliation, not Penetrative Sex. Also CP has a spiritual component for me, and I'm looking at secluded rural locations where the Mutual Whipping could happen. And I want to discuss my feelings with the other guy, and work out what they're about. Are you okay with this?

Yes I am happy I think it is about seal humiliation as well.

To harveytara2: You're a bit far away in Penrith. Do you travel to Cheshire alot ?

Last edited by Gawain; 18-01-2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Put name of specific guy I was talking to