Thread: jorja minx

Default jorja minx

I am a 41 year old going on 22 <cheeky grin>young lady, I have a gI am a 41 year old going on 22 <cheeky grin>young lady, I have a great personality known to giggle alot and be a complete brat at times. I have been into the spanking/C.P scene for manI am a 41 year old going on 22 <cheeky grin>young lady, I have a great personality known to giggle alot and be a complete brat at times. I have been into the spanking/C.P scene for many years and actively playing the circuit for 5 years now. I have met some wonderful people and had a great amount of fun playing. I am a bottom within the scene that is I accept punishment, I am not comfortable administering so I do not switch or Top at all. I much prefer to be on the receiving end as this for me is more fun and why I enjoy the role.y years and actively playing the circuit for 5 years now. I have met some wonderful people and had a great amount of fun playing. I am a bottom within the scene that is I accept punishment, I am not comfortable administering so I do not switch or Top at all. I much prefer to be on the receiving end as this for me is more fun and why I enjoy the role. reat personality known to giggle alot and be a complete brat at times. I have been into the spanking/C.P scene for many years and actively playing the circuit for 5 years now. I have met some wonderful people and had a great amount of fun playing. I am a bottom within the scene that is I accept punishment, I am not comfortable administering so I do not switch or Top at all. I much prefer to be on the receiving end as this for me is more fun and why I enjoy the role.

im a bad girl

Default Re: jorja minx

I am a 41 year old going on 22 <cheeky grin>young lady, I have a great personality known to giggle alot and be a complete brat at times. I have been into the spanking/C.P scene for many years and actively playing the circuit for 5 years now. I have met some wonderful people and had a great amount of fun playing. I am a bottom within the scene that is I accept punishment, I am not comfortable administering so I do not switch or Top at all. I much prefer to be on the receiving end as this for me is more fun and why I enjoy the role.
    im a bad girl

would love to get to know you

am predominantly sub but love to be dom with the right girl

Enjoy putting girl otk and seeing what happens

Live nr Milton Keynes but work in London

hope to hear from you

Hi jorja minx

I have sent you a PM as I also live in Kent

Regards

Paul