Lightbulb I'm now in Dorset, for spanking and more if you like!

Hello All!

I am an out and out fetishist and hedonist. Spanking is a small, but welcome part of things I like. I would definitely consider myself a sub, and so far have only had one serious spanking. That was from a retired headmaster (he said), but was thoroughly enjoyable, starting with OTK hand spanking, then progressing to a strap. That was nice..... especially when he strapped my penis with it!

I enjoy being massaged, as erotically as you like, and like being explored......

It may be I'd take a spanking without sexual undertones, but I do like the sexual activity! I'm happy to reward a spanker with masturbation and oral, and I'm happy to receive too.... I'd like to experience being rimmed, and have been penetrated a few times, (safe only).

My experiences so far are very limited, but my fantasies aren't..... Approaches for all things erotic are more than welcome, including CBT.

I like to be naked, I like to be voyeured by one or more, I like to be photographed......

None of these are mutually exclusive, approaches for any of the above are welcome, or if you have more ideas......

I'm quite new to the Poole area of Dorset and sadly, cannot accomodate.

Age is no barrier, neither is gender (I'm bisexual), but lack of cleanliness or smoking is I'm afraid. For the record, I don't kiss guys, it does nothing for me and I don't give anal....yet!

Mostly, I'm available daytimes, midweek only.

If you need to know more, please ask!

Default Re: I'm now in Dorset, for spanking and more if you like!

Hopefully, I can add photos.....
    Attached Images Attached Images