Default Watch sub Sarh receive 50 strokes of my cane on March 19th. (Miss Sultrybelle)

I'll be filming a 50 stroke caning of sub Sarah in Glasgow city centre on the 19th of March. Spectator fee is 70 and if you decide you also want caned by myself then I will do 12 strokes for 30 pounds. Spaces will be limited as the room isn't huge and I need space to swing my cane. :-)

Some of my caning videos. http://www.spankingtube.com/user/Mis.../videos/public

I offer sessions in a well equipped Glasgow city centre premises in the Merchant city area, postcode G1. I love to cane naughty boys and girls and I also enjoy thrashing bottoms with paddles, tawses and hairbrushes.

I work alone or along side a beautiful 23 year old switch Miss Odyne who has a slim but curvy figure and long red hair. She is very naughty and often needs thrashed, it's for her own good though. Miss storm is my close friend, she is a sexy mature lady who is stylish and sophisticated. She has blonde hair, green eyes and is fierce with a paddle. I also offer voyeurism CP sessions with a stunning 23 year old female sub called Sarah who is size 8 and 5ft10 with curly dark brown hair. Watch me punish her then she can watch you being punished or maybe you just want to watch us play. I can also thrash you both side by side :-)
    ***No sexual services!***

http://www.cpglasgowmistress.co.uk 07952845049
    Attached Images Attached Images