Mature Exeter male, 6''+, strong build is ready to meet females of any age size or appearance for a sound, no-nonsense CP session (or ongoing motivational sessions). I live fairly close to central Exeter and can accommodate in a modern detached home.

I am well educated, safe, discreet and sane. I am also very strict. I am happily married and do not seek sexual activity of any kind. I can provide numerous references for your safety and am happy to discuss things by phone first, then meet in a public place.

If you have behaved in a way you are ashamed of, you can expect a bare bottom caning which you will remember for quite some time to come. If your partner wishes to witness your punishment, I am happy for that to be the case, so long as there is no interference when it starts hurting.

I have a very sturdy beech table and three or four canes, ranging from thin and whippy to heavy and serious.

Limits respected but pushed.

If you are seeking an erotic spanking, I am not your man. But if you need genuine discipline please contact me - Make no mistake, I WILL deal with you. All replies will be responded to.