Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default outdoor spanking

Anyone have any experience of outdoor and woodland spanking?

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: outdoor spanking

Oddly enough I have just joined and have a similar picture to yours with the same desire. As you know, it is hard enough to take naturist pictures in the woods at the best of times but to have a nice spanking or whipping will be even more difficut. I would suggest it will need more than 2 people as lookouts and a camera man (if desired) would be needed. Perhaps with the lighter mornings or evenings, now would be a good time to try either earlier than most people are up or after the dog walkers have gone to bed

Yes agreed, but without a whole troop of spanking friends to help the only thing to ensure privacy is to battle through the undergrowth to a spot where no-one goes. I have always liked the idea of arranging to meet a complete stranger in a suitable place (by means of sending a map) and waiting, stripped and blindfolded for the sound of him/her approaching, the feeling of vulnerability and shameless exposure and then touch and slap of strange hands on my bare bum... This would be delicious but maybe not advisable with a complete stranger so probably will just remain a fantasy...

Even less advisable given the chance that a forestry worker or a naturalist ("alist" not "ist"!) might find you first!

I've wanders away from the paths to find hidden clearings to enjoy being nude, and a little light self-whipping and self-pleasure. A pair of secateurs means you can cut switches without damaging the trees. (I'd carried a small rucksack with some food and drink, so carrying the cutters was no problem.)

I have some experience of outdoor spanking. I have found that you need to know the outdoor area well so that you can avoid dog walkers, ramblers and officials, if you go to a woods frequented by the kind of men who like to meet other men you can indulge in quite energetic spanking and they will leave you alone, or they might ask to join in. Bearing in mind that I tend to be crossdressed while being spanked in the woods I have had no problems.
    This applies if you have arranged to meet a friend or are self spanking. If anyone does ask you can always say that you're doing it for a date or forfeit.

A few years ago I was spanked outdoors. As I am a keen outdoor enthusiast I knew some quiet places where people could be seen coming from quite a distance away.

I arranged on the website to meet another man and we drove near to the spot. I had a small rucksack with me and when we were out of sight of the road I stripped off my top clothes and the top was very surprised to see me dressed in pyjamas and flip flops. With my top clothes in my rucksack we proceeded along a hedgerow to a small copse. The warm breeze blowing through my thin pyjamas was erotic and my cock was hard when we got to the copse. The top put his hand through my fly and fondled my freshly shaved genitals.

He undid the buttons on my pj top and slid it off and then removed my pj bottoms and flip flops. A convenient log provided him with a seat and I bent over his knees. He spanked me for ten minutes with one hand and then I had to turn around so that he could use his other hand for another ten minutes. Boy did it hurt! After that he picked up one of my leather flip flops and with a big smile he told me to bend over the log. In batches of six spread ten minutes apart he thrashed my poor bare bottom with thirty hard strokes. The whole punishment took about an hour after which I put my pjs back on and we walked back to the car. I only put my top clothes back on just before we stepped out into the road.

Being naked and in pyjamas out in the fresh air is a great feeling.

An old thread i know.
    But it is rather chilly at the moment to partake in this.
    Perhaps in the summer whenever that may be?
    Would i ?
    Not these days too many pic phones nowadays so dont want to risk being outed in the press or facebook or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by legsspreadlad View Post
    Anyone have any experience of outdoor and woodland spanking?
    I used to go fell walking with a group, one day we were having our sandwiches and the conversation got round to sexual fantasy. I confessed that I often thought about being spanked and sucking cocks. Two of the guys said ok then strip. When I was naked I was bent over a rock. 1 guy started to hand spank me quite hard the other pushed his cock into my mouth. As my wife and stepdaughter watched he filled my mouth with cum. Another man beat my arse with a belt and I finished up sucking 4 or 5 cocks and was spanked by 4 guys and 3 females

Speaking of woodland spanking... Hubby took me to the woods, tied me and bent me over a log. He started by spanking me

woods - 1.jpg

wood beat 4.jpg

I had wrist cuffs and chains attached.
    wood beat 1.jpg

But then I heard footsteps and another man, completely unknown to me started to spank and beat me as well.

woods - 1.jpg

They then used switches on me, which I loved and then had me service them orally, one beating the other using my mouth till they had both 'delivered.

Then they got me to masturbate in front of them. It was a lovely birthday present.
    Woodbeat 5.jpg

woodbeat 6.jpg

I loved it

It's wonderful when complete strangers use and abuse you. I love my ladies and their gentlemen spanking and humiliating by allowing others to join in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast