Thread: How old am I

Default How old am I

I know it shouldn't be the only criteria but age does matter to a point, unfortunately it does not seem to be even an option in one's profile. As an example a 20 y/o may find it difficult to take the role of a father figure to a 50 y/o! Or a person may simply fancy a meet with someone their own age group or someone significantly older/younger. It would help if this information was available easily and can save wasting time when browsing.
    Thanks
    Alan

Default Re: How old am I

I agree with you Alan. The ability to include your age on your profile certainly used to be the case because my own profile includes mine. Tim

Well said. Knowing an age is important and more for positive reasons than otherwise.

Oh but it is an option. Go to your profile page: then about me: then choose to show or hide age.

Regards
    John

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick but I can't see the option!

Found it! "edit profile,privacy" then show age, date of birth etc Whew! got there in the end. Glad others think it's useful as well, cheers everybody