Default Erotic spanking required

Hi I'm new but would love if the right man took me in hand and taught me and my bottom a lesson! If we get on maybe we'd do more!

Default Re: Erotic spanking required

Oh how I wish I got over to the emerald isle more often. Do you ever visit the UK and if so, where? Very happy to entertain in an hotel.

If you're interested then send me a PM and we can discuss further.

If not then best of luck in your search - I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynaughtylady View Post
    Hi I'm new but would love if the right man took me in hand and taught me and my bottom a lesson! If we get on maybe we'd do more!
    Mid fifties, south coast, clean living, professional man, able to accommodate ladies on occasional basis, or visit anytime. I spank and more to agreed levels and love every second of it. Whether it's true chastisement or playful, sometimes erotic fun I'm here ready able and willing.

Hello,
    I have not visited this site in ages, but happened upon it to-day.
    I am very interested in you ad. So apologies for taking so long to mail you.
    I live in Dublin, but can travel to you quite easily or accommodate you.
    I am in my late 60's, slim athletic build and I have been involved in spanking all my adult life. I began in London which I visited on many occasions in my work, and have kept in touch ever since. The Libertine nights, held in Dublin is the most recent innovation on the Irish scene, but we are still quite limited compared with the UK for example. I have attended a few of their parties over the last few years.
    I have plenty of experience and have lots of very good implements which I am well practiced at using. That said however, hand spanking is my forte, either left or right handed.
    I prefer spanking 1-2-1, but have also participated in parties and group sessions as well.
    I know that I can teach you and your bottom all the lessons you and it desire and deserve.
    Let me know if you are still interested and we can talk a little more.
    Let me assure you that you have taken the hardest step in posting your ad. Well done!
    Look forward to hearing from you......Ian

hello Ian , do you spank men too. Lovely reply to that lady.