Thread: Regress

Default Regress

I uploaded a some pictures of me in socks and boxers... At secondary school we had a trainers off rule for drama and had to do it in socks or bare feet..

I would love to try regression back to a teenager and get my bum spanked for something like bullying I did when at school

jaybo Guest

Default Re: Regress

Hi were u attention seeking as a kid or did u like bullying? I am surprised at the number of people who want to be punished for things they did as a kid!

I was just trying to be cool and i thought it did but years later i think it's a really horrible thing to do

jaybo Guest

It's OK we have all done things we regret at least you can use it as a reason to get spanked. God I sound like an agony aunt!

Were odd socks compulsory? I was never a bully, more often the victim, but I share your wish to be regressed and punished.

Hi it was compulsory for shoes off and then socks or bare feet or drama at school just as it was for my last spanking c glad you liked my pictures I think my boxers should stay in x

Why the shoes & socks off rule?

Tbh I've got no idea but you could choose to stay in socks it just meant a pile of shoes in school hall haha

Strange - especially as being in socks risks slipping!

I wonder how many found they'd gone home in the Wrong Shoes...