Thread: Hello...

Default Hello...

So I thought I should probably introduce myself.

I'm Bethany, a 24 year old female based in Lanarkshire. I am looking for discipline only - nothing sexual - and I can't accommodate. I ideally would like someone a little older than myself and I am open to males or females. I would also be open to couples who want to discipline together or have 2 of us disciplined alongside one another. I am happy to be disciplined for my own, real life misdeeds or to role play.

I have never been spanked and I am looking to be properly disciplined, in terms of being made to feel very sore and sorry, but I am definitely not open to anything too heavy either - at least not in the first instance! Canes, straps etc are definitely off limits for me. I am obviously open to a hand and maybe a paddle or hairbrush.

Would love to hear from you,
    Bethany.

Default Re: Hello...

Hi Bethany

Very interested in your ad ,especially as you say discipline only, nothing sexual.
    A good bit older than you at 68 ,if the thought of a father type figure appeals to you will be delighted to give you the discipline you seek
    As you have never been spanked ,it will be otk by hand initially.A proper spanking which will give you a red stinging bottom & at the same time make you feel sorry for your misdeeds. Can be a regular meeting with any roleplay you might like,nothing heavy,paddle & hairbrush can be brought in gradually when you feel it is needed.
    As i said am 68 .5/8 average build,very experienced in spanking, based in Lanarkshire, can accomodate, very easy going, nothing rushed,will make you feel comfortable with thesituation,have a coffee & chat before i take you over my knee & a hug after the spanking.
    If interested have a chat & discuss possibly meet somewhere suitable to yourself, neutral no obligation.
    Looking forward to your reply

Kind Regards

Mike xx