Thread: Recent purchase

jaybo Guest

Default Recent purchase

Been doing a bit of lurking lately.. But I did manage to pick up a delightful bath brush.. Shocking pink.. I have I used it to scrub my back yet? Have I he'll, No its been far more fun bouncing the thick plastic flat side off my booty.. It's not quite the same colour as the brush but it's close to it! Very warming on these chilly days... Well it saves switching the heating on xx

Default Re: Recent purchase

Only just spotted this, two years later! Sounds good! I have a wooden bath-brush but as the head is on a dovetail so can be slid off to use without the handle, it's best to use only the handle. Could be difficult to explain to the window company how the double-glazing's inner leaf is the broken one!

jaybo Guest

Default Re: Recent purchase

Two years later....
    Whatever happened to that bath brush????
    Lost in the mists of time!