Hi there, I've met a couple of great Dom's through Spankingcontacts so have references that can prove I'm genuine and give you an idea what I'm like. My last meet wasn't with a member but with someone who found me via my ad...and profile photos. He was in his early seventies, looking for a younger sub. I visited him at his house and was told to bring my box of toys with me. It was a lunchtime meet and I was immediately made to strip naked and told not to look him in the eye. As I stood, staring at the floor, he inspected and groped me before going through the various implements I'd brought with me. I was there for most of the afternoon, being spanked, slippered and cropped, with my punishment interspersed with sucking his cock or trying to, as he was really well hung, being showered and showering him, having various toys inserted, nipples being clamped etc. He loved the fact he could pretty-much do anything and everything he wanted to. Things we've also agreed to do when I see him next are some foot worship for him, foot torture for me and he's really keen to restrain me in various positions. I'm just looking for more play partners up for the same sort of thing. I am able to meet during the day and visit if you're in the SE London area. Have a look at my profile & pics and drop me a line if you're interested in a visit. Let's see if we have some common interests.