Default Anyone Else Find This Site's Log-in Flakey?

For some reason I have had one problem after another with entering this web-site.

I have tried changing my account-name (you can't because your account is both locked to your e-post address and cannot be deleted).

I have tried a new password, generated by the site itself. Still problematical.

Just now it took 4 attempts to reach this far because the "Redirect" function keep returning an "Invalid" fault.

Try 1 failed completely.

Tries 2 & 3 gained access as a Guest only (it hides your PM page for one thing).

Attempt 4 finally opened it properly.

This farago, in various forms, happens every time. Anyone know what might be wrong?

jaybo Guest

Default Re: Anyone Else Find This Site's Log-in Flakey?

Sometimes I enter my name and password and then hit forum and I'm in... It can be a bit temperamental on occasions... But can't we all!

I have log on problems too. It says I have logged on but then only gives me Guest access / views. Then every third or fourth attempt to log on works OK. Weird!

jaybo Guest

You have to know the secret password enter it while whistling and standing on one leg, works honest!

sometimes i seem to get partially logged in, however if i click on new posts or who,s online then that seems to work and allow me to access all areas

Thank you - I'll try to remember that. While emulating Jaybo's tuneful stork or not!

Read your profile... Like it. Pity we're so far apart!