Thread: The Scarlet Boy

Default The Scarlet Boy

Hello everybody,
    I am new to this site. I was a member of the Adult Schoolboy site but unfortunately that site no longer exists. I am hoping to contact some former of that site on here, so I have used the membership name which I had on that site. I have an interest in dressing as as a schoolboy and wearing boys casual clothes from the 1940s and 50s. I like to role play as a boy from those eras which also means getting domestic and school punishment that was typical of the time. I like to chat to other Adult Schoolboys about school uniform, clothing of that period and CP.
    The Scarlet Boy

Default Re: The Scarlet Boy

Hello. I too used to be quite active on the ASB site until it closed - and I remember you and I 'talking' there. All aspects of life in 50s/60's conservative schools continue to fascinate me.