Default Experienced spanker looking for a female ass to warm.

It’s time for me to back into circulation after a long time being in a relationship & just returned to the UK.

Looking for a female someone who is not just vanilla and open to exploring with me. Maybe a naughty girl who wants/needs disciplining and a very red ass, or someone who enjoys it sexually, maybe being dominated, some pain or humiliation is something you like or want to try and are willing to push your boundaries in a consensual manner. It’s fair to say that I’m a kinky male and like to play hard with an often sadistic edge to it. If you want a light touch then that is not me.

Hoping for fun, friendship, maybe a long term relationship if that is where it leads.

live in Hemel Hempstead so the London area.

Default Re: Experienced spanker looking for a female ass to warm.

Hello there, I am new to this and am fascinated by it. I need discipline and a very red ass. Learning from you and being corrected. Fun, friendship, exploring with you. I am in Hertfordshire, near London but am not "geographically challenged", I can easily take a trip to Guildford. You sound nice, you sound fun. Yzabel. x

07703-345831.