Default Old men should be stripped and humiliated in front of young females

I have a fantasy of being invited to a party consisting of mainly young females (16 to 30), although there are a few other men. When I enter the party I am met by two of the girls who take me to a stage. They ask me if I know why I have was invited to the party which is really for the girls. I say that I do not know but am pleased to have been invited. I am told that I am to be their entertainment for the evening. I look puzzled, as I have not got a very good body and cannot believe that girls would fancy an old chubby man like me.
    The girls tell me that I am going to be stripped naked and used for the girls' pleasure. I am now really worried not really knowing what to expect.
    As promised the two girls start to remove all my clothing until I am completely naked, the girls start laughing at my embarrassment and my tiny cock. The girls told me that before the girls have their fun I have to give pleasure to some of the men who have been invited. I am surrounded by six naked men and I am told to wank their erect cocks in turn but they would not cum immediately. It is obvious that most of the men are ready to cum when I am told to put one of the cocks in my mouth and suck it until he cums, the other men continue to wank themselves and cum over my face, I then have to clean each cock with my mouth.
    The girls then tell me it the girls' time for their fun, I am told that I must not expect to enjoy this time as the girls were going to abuse my naked body as they wish.
    I am first tied to a st. Andrews cross and some of the girls take it in turn to kick me in the balls, I am screaming for them to stop, but they keep kicking. My balls are bruised and swollen. When they stop I hoped that would be all, but know a cord is tied tightly to my balls and a number of weights are hung from the cord and then swung back and forth causing excruciating pain.
    One of the girls removes the cord and weights and starts massaging my cock until it gets hard, I thought that maybe the girls were giving me some pleasure, but remember that I was told that I would not enjoy this time and sure enough I found out why I was allowed to get an erection, two of the girls stood either side of me with a cane, they took it in turns to cane my cock until the pain caused my erection to subside.
    I was asked if I had had enough punishment, I replied that I thought I had taken enough and pleaded with the girls to let me go.
    The girls laughed, but released me from the cross.
    But my ordeal was not yet over, I was tied over a bench and given 24 strokes of the cane on each cheek, my backside is now very hot and sore. I think that this must be the end, but no, I am further punished by the use of several other implements, including paddles, tawse, straps. Eventually my ordeal comes to an end, or so I think, the girls refuse to return my clothes telling me that I must remain naked until the end of the party when my clothing will be returned after a final act of humiliation. I am worried what this could be.
    At the end of the night, a naked man, with a large erect cock, stands in front of me and asks how would I like this in my mouth, I say that I wouldn't like it, he says that is too bad because this is only half the story, I look round and see that a well built lady is standing the other side with nothing on except a strap-on cock. I am told that as a finale I am about tho be spit roasted, I am bent over a bench and oil is rubbed into my sore anus, the girl pushes her strap on inside me while the man forces me to take the cock into my mouth and I am then fucked at both ends, eventually the man cums in my mouth and I have to swallow the cum. This is repeated three more times with three other couples.
    I am eventually given my clothes and allowed to get dressed.
    One of the girls takes me to a side room and gives me a paper for me to sign, I read the paper which says that I will agree to being used in the same way on a regular basis, I say that I am signing that. a video is played which shows my ordeal in detail, but edited in such a way as to make it look that I was a willing participant. I am told that unless I agree to signing the paper the video would be sent to my family, I reluctantly sign the paper. I am awaiting my next 'invite' with trepidation, especially as I have been told that some sessions will include a slave auction where I will be sold to the highest bidder for 24 hours and I will be sold to either a man or woman or even a couple, to be used as they feel fit

Default Re: Old men should be stripped and humiliated in front of young females

OMG YES yes yes yes yes yes please

Default Re: Old men should be stripped and humiliated in front of young females

Wow, fantastic story would absolute love this to happen to me