Default Swansea or thereabouts.

Looking for guys under 40 who need an over the knee bare bottom spanking. Then stand in the corner with your hands behind your head before receiving the paddle or belt. Bad boys get the cane. Young ladies dealt with too.

Default Re: Swansea or thereabouts.

hello there im male from aberdare 50 my names mark i like to be spanked otk only i like to dress as the naughty schoolgirl when getting spanked if you can travel id be very interested in going over you knee i take it you are male im not bi or anything not looking for sex just into the spanking side of things with slipper hand and light strokes of the cane my son and his wife are away for weekend in april and im looking after his house so it only be me there if your interested let me know

I'm sorry for the delay, I've only just seen your message. I don't think we are looking for the same thing, I wouldn't be interested in someone dressed as a school girl and I would expect them to come to Swansea. I hope you find someone before April. Good Luck.

I'd be interested, sending you a message now

Thank you for your message.
    Perhaps you would like to give a few details about yourself such as age, where you live, your experience and other things I should know: for example, if you are 6 ft 6in tall, you are not go over the knee of someone like me who is 5 ft 7in.
    also weight.

I've sent another message