Default A visit to the Headmaster

This is the first of several of my fantasies I'd love to be the Disciplinarian in. Could be a male or female spankee but I've written this one as a male as I think there's more on here. I haven't been too detailed or graphic in case anyone's not comfortable with that but reply or message me if you'd like it to be....

A student is sent to the Headmaster's office, he knocks and is called inside. The headmaster is seated behind his desk waiting. The boy is instructed to remove his uniform trousers then stand in the middle of the floor in front of the desk. He is told to put his hands on his head as the Headmaster lectures him on his misdeeds and explains the rules of his punishment.

The headmaster circles round the desk to stand alongside the student, places one hand on his midriff to keep him upright and then delivers a hard open hand spanking over the boy's underwear. When finished the Head steps round behind the student, and pulls the underwear down until it sits about his knees, stepping back to see the faint glow now forming on the bared buttocks.

The head retakes his seat, and forces the student to endure the humiliation of waiting, exposed in front of him. Finally the next command comes, to remove the underwear and set it with the trousers, all while watched. Once done the boy is positioned bent over the desk, hands grasping the far edge. The head once again circles him and this time delivers a paddling that turns the student's bottom a bright pink. Once delivered the Head and the student resume their positions and seat, allowing the sting to set in.

Eventually the boy is told to remove his shirt and the remainder of his clothing, to stand naked in the middle of the office. His last position is to bend double and grip his ankles. From here he sees the Head approach him and take his time delivering 5 strokes from the cane. Once accepted he receives a final inspection and a chance to thank the Head for his lessons.....

jaybo Guest

Default Re: A visit to the Headmaster

Well done so serious

I would love this to happen to me

Being lectured while I stand with my hands on my head, waiting for my punishment, is something I fantasise about a lot...

Thanks for the feedback chaps. Definitely a scenario I'd like to play the Headmaster for.

I've put some other continuations into the stories - hope you like!

A great story, well done. From a sub point of view I quite like an element of humiliation and having to wait for punishment.
    There seems an element of 'cat & mouse' in this account which really adds to the tension.