Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Self spanking advice

Only just read that, Mr. Whippy, and decided to give it a try. (In the bathroom - with an ordinary bedroom slipper. There because the room is on my home's ground floor in a sort of "South Wing", so my neighbour won't hear it through the rather thin wall!)

I found it difficult to strike fairly hard and evenly, and started to feel a bit dizzy from the head-down position, but even that very mild slippering left a gentle tingling that lasted about 5 to 10 minutes.

Then another go, first with a beach "slipper" consisting of a thin neoprene upper on a rubber sole, then with a heavier plimsoll. The latter ought to have been effective but I found its size and weight made it awkward to swing properly.

I will have to find my rubber paddle, which I hid somewhere so safe I can't recall where! I made it from a scrap of quarter-inch thick, moderately stiff rubber sheet I found at work, and its blade is about 6" long X 2" wide, with semi-circular end and rounded edges.

So thank you for the idea, which I will try further!

Self-spanking is how it all began for me and either the legs up, diaper position or over a pile of pillows were my prefered positions. A selection of different canes, paddles and footwear were the implements of choice along with timing and rubbing rituals that all built the erotic charge during many and many a masturbatory event.

jaybo Guest

Another comment on this...
    Shorter canes are good for self flaggelent fun.
    I have two ..a flexible wire whippy one it bends out of shape very easily but moulds to the contours of my behind absolutely delicious for finding the tender spots between the lower part or just inside of the cheeks...I get such a rush from using that one.
    And I have another short rigid cane no give whatsoever just a thumping whack really gives the bottom a good work out!
    Various positions stop one from hitting one area constantly ( unless that's what your aiming for) and swapping hands even when one arm is not the stronger 'dominant' arm you can still pack a meaty wallop!!
    Try it you might like it!!

I've been self spanking for most of my life due to the lack of Master/tops in my area the two materials that I have used with good results have been electric cable folded in two to form a loop and then taped together so the loop is no bigger than 4 inches and thick rubber tubing it has an outside diameter of 5/8 inch and has a thick wall you can get in on ebay sold as fuel line you can use it like it is, but if you want it a bit heavier put a length of electric cable down the middle and then hot glue the ends.
    If use to full force it will leave some fantastic welt marks that will last a few days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

jaybo Guest

I must agree with Richard A
    The sting created from a cable whipping is joyous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12