Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CuriousLion Guest

Default Self spanking advice

Hey

im looking for some advice. As im unable to travel or host for spanking, id like to try doing it myself to get some practice in pain tolerance and positions.
    any tips? PM me or comment here.

Default Re: Self spanking advice

I have tried this on occasions - when short of volunteers - and I've found that shorter implements work best. The slipper or gym shoe for instance and I once persuaded hubby to cut one of his canes down to about two feet in length and that was quite effective. Also, and on the advice of a spanker who dealt with me very effectively but in a situation where noise was a problem, stinging nettles applied thoroughly really heat the area prior to a caning. I was very sceptical but looked it up and it is a real 'thing' called urticaria. It was really nice because the effect of the nettles and the caning were, for a time at least, in perfect synchronicity in that as the effects of the nettles faded the cane strokes really came through.

Finally, and I know they can be expensive but what about a caning machine?

YM
    XX

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousLion View Post
    Hey

im looking for some advice. As im unable to travel or host for spanking, id like to try doing it myself to get some practice in pain tolerance and positions.
    any tips? PM me or comment here.

CuriousLion Guest

Thanks for the suggestions. Ill try the slipper when i get the chance and find some nettles in the garden.
    Due to my privacy being rather limited, the caning machine wouldn't really work in terms of secrecy. Could try making a makeshift machine somehow..

Similar situation though with better privacy.

A spanking machine would be expensive and difficult to hide, whereas the sort of simple implements Yummymeusli suggests are either small enough to be discreet or innocuous enough not to arouse suspicion. For example, keep the slipper or plimsoll with the rest of your footwear generally!

I have tried the slipper and plimsoll but find them more noise than sting, a bit worrying as my end-of-terrace party-wall is no thicker or sound-proof than it should be - I can hear my neighbour practicing her ukele!

As YM, says, the shorter is better - it is easier to handle given that the position and movements necessary are somewhat awkward. Two-foot is ideal for a cane for self-use; and if a bit shorter can also be used over-knee if a partner is available.

For me a good material for a cane would be Nylon rod, because it simply "disappears" among assorted materials I use for model-making and household DIY tasks.

I've also used small birches, a spray of thin, springy twigs about 18" long. I think it's called the "junior birch" and its nasty real history, often used OTK, judging by history-book images such as those that fertilised my penchant when I was a boy! Use secateurs to cut them so as not to damage the donor tree, not necessarily Silver Birch - and remember the tree may be in public woodland but is actually owned by someone!

A strap too, is suitably innocuous if just a trouser-belt and you wear such belts anyway.

I made a very effective paddle from thick, still rubber sheet, about quarter-inch thick with a blade eight inches long by two wide, semi-circular end and all edges rounded off. And now I can't find it - I must have made it too discrete!

Thinking again about a caning machine, it might be possible to arrange something based on a hinged batten to which the implement is fitted, pulled by a cord and returned on the "power stroke" by a spring or bungee. cord. The fixed pivot could be a block of wood or similar, suitably clamped to a table or other rigid point. Compact, quick and easy to dismantle; and put the parts away in separate places but where they won't attract attention of visitors chancing to see them. I have pondered this off and on for quite a while but not yet actually experimented!

Nettles - not tried them, but there is a small patch in my garden, left because they attract certain butterflies, and they do need trimming back now and then.

+++

You also asked about position. That's a matter of finding the best for you by experimenting - I find it easier standing upright, or nearly so, than bending over. If self-whipping the back, sitting or standing. (This with cords - if you try thatt, beware DO NOT heat-seal the ends to prevent fraying as that creates hard, sharp lumps of solid plastic.)
    Last edited by Titanites; 03-07-2017 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Added information

I have found a strap or tawse very effective and I can deliver a self thrashings of some severity. The trick is to pass the implement across the front of the body as quickly as possible and then use the wrap around effect. It takes a little practice but is the best method i have yet found.

If you use a strap, a small handle helps as this will speed up the end of the strap. I am experimenting with a tapered strap and this again gives a good sting and can be used to wrap around the thighs which is painful. the only limitation is determination to go for it. Some strokes i have given have been truly unbearable, almost equivalent to strokes administered by another person.

The problem with self spanking is that you are still in control. With a proper thrashing you are not and that is an important difference psychologically.

One of my all time favourite, easy to hide self spanking implements has to be the humble wooden spoon! Once you find the right size spoon, you can slap away for a long time, and they are very easy to hide away once you’re satisfied...

I like stingy sandals or rubber soled slippers to self spank with i strip naked and spank myself hard

jaybo Guest

I still like curtain wire ( the kind you can hang net curtains with) easy to use...shape...thuddy and stingy
    Just make sure if you cut it you trim off any sharp wire burrs and cover ends with electrical tape.
    You don't need a very big swing for the desired effect
    If you go in hard you'll end up with big welts so easy going to begin with!

Haven't self-spanked for years, but the first time I used a table-tennis bat. It was really good for a beginner as it provides good coverage and warms the arse up very well. Sounds good too but is quite tame as it's too short to swing fast.

Also used a tawse and riding crop - good once you learn to flick your wrist and forearm fast enough.

Tried a wooden spoon but it didn't have much effect, just a bit stingy.

Curtain/electrical wire sounds extreme. Oh I'd like to see someone taking a hard whipping with it, but not sure I could!

An ordinary bedroom slipper works fine for me, also easily disguised as one of a pair, although I did like the riding crop (as mentioned, short is best).

However, after stripping I bend over and whack myself from between my legs, from where I can hit both cheeks equally!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast