Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rubber soled slippers?

I like the idea of my rubber-soled slipper as being the 'tears before bedtime' slipper and it hanging there on the hook ready. I also like the build up to what would be the final slippering i'm about to receive waiting in my brushed cotton pyjamas for Aunties footsteps perhaps she is wearing those flat mule or with a slight heel muled slipper that slips-slaps against her heel as she approaches. Although in my younger days women in stockings and suspenders were my downfall now tights ( not the nicest word to describe them) are the ultimate especially sheer flesh coloured ones. I can remember in the 70's still all those women wearing tights/ slippers/ skirts I would be around a friends house and tried to dream up scenarios where I could get both me and my friend in trouble with his mum enough to warrant at least the threat of a slippering/ spanking rather than she send me home. I do remember once a scottish lad living in the village where i heard his mother threaten him with the slipper, again nothing came of it.
    Back to tights and attire, there is nothing more exciting to me than standing in front of a smartly dressed Auntie her looking over her horned rimmed glasses crossing her nylon legs which make that lovely rasping sound that nothing else can make and auntie dangling her nylon heel out of the slipper telling me how 'cross she is with me' ( another phrase I find old fashioned and exciting) Then the moment she leans forward and removes her slipper (making another lovely sound as she does)...then as Auntie grips the slipper wagging it at me she then uncrosses her nylon legs, fussily brushes her skirt flat or better slides it up her glossy thighs before tapping the slipper on them then saying 'over my knee my boy, i'm going to give you a jolly good slippering'.............bliss

jaybo Guest

Just Williams
    Reminiscing about 1970s style clobber
    and spanking type aunties in tights
    Sparked a dim light in the untidy recesses of my memory.
    I had a favourite aunty who I could provoke and wind up and she'd utter those words that would make me come over all unnecessary
    "You're not too big to go over my knee you know" she must have noticed my reaction to this but she never did actually follow through with the threat!!
    Needless to say it fuelled many a nights frantic bishop bashing!!
    But thank you Just William for a bit of jolly reminiscence

although i'm a spankee at heart, there is also something in me to roleplay as the strict aunt its probably the clothes especially wearing those silky tights that make it, as i know what it feels like to slide over the nylon clad thighs either naked or wearing tights myself which is even more of a pleasure and waiting for the slippering to start. Wearing a pleated tartan skirt/ blouse/ pearls/ the glasses/ smart court shoes and I have a grey wig and glasses which completes the look.
    I also have a pair of 'uncles' slippers again a velour type which are not the horrible modern plastic bottoms but a more sponge type sole, they do look formidable but infact they are nowhere as bad as the vulcanised aunty type slipper. I have a nice light brown uncle type cardigan and dark brown courduroy trousers to complete the look ( i do pay a lot of attention to detail )
    somebody did mention the setting - a nice homely domestic setting - a cottage with an old fashioned 3 piece suit floral of course with nice rolled arms and of course an upright single upholstered chair -aunties ( or even uncles chair ) where they always sit, and in the bedroom a 'slipper' chair perfect height for aunty in her stockinged feet to have a warm lap awaiting her nephew or niece perhaps first thing in the morning with aunty part dressed tights and wearing a nylon slip or in her dressing gown with tight underneath.........fetch my slipper anthony you young man are going to get a slippering before I go off to my WI meeting and another slippering when I return you naughty boy!

jaybo Guest

Well no one can accuse you of not being authentic to your Aunty/Slipper seventies themed erotic scenarios it is obvious that you've invested a lot of time into getting as close to your experiences of the past
    as is possible
    Well done you

Brilliant reading on the subject. Good to know others like to reminisce of the old days as far as the threat of a spanking goes.
    William describes the part, settings and the strict Auntie in fabulous detail down to the attire thst was common back then, spanking in the domestic setting was invariably a slipper taken off and dragged across her knees and leathered til tears.
    Keep the good chat up and it makes the site more interesting.
    Slippers are the best....

jaybo Guest

It's nice to know there are so many slippering enthusiasts here
    They give such a intense stinging!!
    Perhaps that's why the profound fascination guys!

Jaybo, there is also the attractions of seeing a woman wearing slippers and tights and from the spanking part of it, the slipper is an implement on show all the time as the lady goes about her daily business with the slippers on her feet and easy to hand.
    I think that is why it's my preference to other implements, maybe a leather belt or tawse is realistic too, but things like paddles and other wooden implements don't do a realistic role for me.
    Older mature ladies and even strict males wearing slippers and ready to use them is for me, the real domestic discipline roleplay scenario I would love to relive.

jaybo Guest

Hi boydt
    That's really interesting and I understand where you are coming from.
    Something like a slipper that resonates deeply within a person's psyche whether that's because of experiences or simply something that someone finds exciting in an erotic way.
    I was slippered at school and at the time found it hugely humiliating and it was mainly but not entirely by males.
    I was aways slightly in awe of the power teachers could weild over pupils and maybe that's what set me on the spanking road to kinky indulgence.
    But I think there is always an implement that an individual may identify with whether it be a slipper or hairbrush or whatever!

I dont know why its the types of female slipper with me other than its associated with the domestic scene where nicely dressed 'aunty' types who look feminine and yet in an instant can remove her slipper and BECOME A powerful person able to deliver a jolly good slippering. Not just a slippering a good spanking, a smacked bottom or legs, its having the short comfort of being against feminine female clothes/ materials while in total contrast at the same time her slipper or hand causing pain and stinging to my bottom. Holding on to a nylon clad ankle whilst being slippered seeing aunties one stockined foot and one slipper on the other foot also excites me. As far as the domestic scene I also love the idea of other types of discipline ( that are not corporal punishment) prior to the spanking as I said waiting in the bedroom perhaps a spare spartan bedroom with just a single bed and lamp thats used for a severe slippering then into bed curtains closed no matter what time of the day it is or in aunties bedroom staring at the slipper on her chair ready for her when she comes up. Also what do you think about - after the nephew being sent for an early bath, allowed back down for a while (BEFORE his 'tears before bedtime slippering) having been told to sit at aunties feet keep quiet where she can keep an eye on you, having to sit still while aunty knits and perhaps watches some programme which no doubt you would hate....now thats discipline......although sitting at aunties feet would have its benefits you would be right next to her shapely sturdy legs with maybe slippers off or slipper dangling over crossed knee....I know I wouldnt last long keep keeping still ( perhaps aunty would make you lean up against her leg) so she would know if your keeping still not fidgetting, THEN aunty's patience may run out and your ear-grabbed pulled up off the floor and over her knee, at the same time picking her slipper up to give you a brisk slippering........'BED' she then says AND you still have the slippering before bedtime to come, on your way take THE slipper off the hook and wait in the spare room for me, finishing off with 'I THINK ITS TIME NOW CONSIDERING YOUR AGE THAT THERE WILL BE LESS SMACKED BOTTOMS WITH MY HAND AND YOU WILL NOW BE BROUGHT UP WITH THE SLIPPER!.........................

Great description William, everything I like too about spanking in a domestic setting.Can only imagine an Uncle/ Auntie sitting there slippers on and not scared to take a slipper off to deal with us that need a good leathering

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast