Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Rubber soled slippers?

love all the input from everbody, nothing though for me better than auntie in slippers and tights and the close contact with her while getting a spanking etc. As far as uncles I would see this as more in a detached manner being made to bed over the arm of a settee or the back of a chair or footstool, although being put across the knee and slippered by uncle would give him the chance of fondling if so inclined. The best roleplay scenario which i'm sure many others would agree from a spankees point of view is Headmasters study for persistant misbehaviour perhaps first time sent to him an otk spanking ( again the chance to take advantage of a partly undressed junior boy) who is never going to say anything about it....then back after schools finished to wait outside headmasters study to be called in to receive 18 strokes - six of the best on school shool shorts/ underpants then bare bottom. This is where I like detail - a large leather chair with rounded arms and back where every boy is bent over for the cane and for the final six on the bare bottom the cold feeling of the leather against your skin as you bend back over.....then after the phone call to your uncle as you walk home ( not knowing this call has been made) your strict uncle wants a word with you why you are so late....
    after finally admitting what happened AND lying uncle takes his slipper to you over his knee no ceremony shorts and pants down !!.....thats for getting into trouble........then its pyjamas on and await uncle who takes his belt to you over the end of the bed over pillows on your tightly stretched pyjama bottoms ( so the belt easy penetrates thro the material ) then finally uncle sits in a chair slipper comes off for good old fashioned bare bottomed slippering for the naughty nephew

Quote Originally Posted by just william View Post
    love all the input from everbody, nothing though for me better than auntie in slippers and tights and the close contact with her while getting a spanking etc. As far as uncles I would see this as more in a detached manner being made to bed over the arm of a settee or the back of a chair or footstool, although being put across the knee and slippered by uncle would give him the chance of fondling if so inclined. The best roleplay scenario which i'm sure many others would agree from a spankees point of view is Headmasters study for persistant misbehaviour perhaps first time sent to him an otk spanking ( again the chance to take advantage of a partly undressed junior boy) who is never going to say anything about it....then back after schools finished to wait outside headmasters study to be called in to receive 18 strokes - six of the best on school shool shorts/ underpants then bare bottom. This is where I like detail - a large leather chair with rounded arms and back where every boy is bent over for the cane and for the final six on the bare bottom the cold feeling of the leather against your skin as you bend back over.....then after the phone call to your uncle as you walk home ( not knowing this call has been made) your strict uncle wants a word with you why you are so late....
    after finally admitting what happened AND lying uncle takes his slipper to you over his knee no ceremony shorts and pants down !!.....thats for getting into trouble........then its pyjamas on and await uncle who takes his belt to you over the end of the bed over pillows on your tightly stretched pyjama bottoms ( so the belt easy penetrates thro the material ) then finally uncle sits in a chair slipper comes off for good old fashioned bare bottomed slippering for the naughty nephew
    Perfect scenario for Me William less the headmaster part but Auntie slippers tights and Strict uncle dealing with me in a greatly described domestic setting would be really good if anyone can offer any chat on this side of DD

Certainly Jaybo, my attraction to spanking was formed by slippering at home and school. Any slipper is good, but are there any old worn plims or rubber-soled slippers left in the world? :-)

jaybo Guest

I enjoyed Tanspanks comment on the disappearance of the old style slippers.
    And I agree the new imported variety seem cheap and nasty in comparison!

Where have all the slippers gone
    Packed with bite and sting?
    Loathed by schoolboys far and wide
    The impact made them sing!
    The heavy handed teacher dishing out
    Just beatings
    The post spanking ritual
    wriggling on uncomfortable seating
    So who hid all these demon slippers
    Who stockpiled the bottom heaters?
    Is it an enthusiastic slipper lover
    A connesuier of buttocks beaters
    Whatever happened to the originals
    Not these cheap and nasty new ones
    One whack with these they'd disintegrate
    Cheap fluffy tat and gruesome!

Most definitely we have lost out on the best era of good spanking slippers the ladies used to wear. Nothing better than the sight of a mature lady in her skirt tights and full fur or half cuff rubber soled slippers

been away from my pc for a while working away, back again now, not much added to the slipper topic though was hoping to read quite a few threads on the subject. was reading jaybo's comments in the mature spanking enthusiasts group about the mature age thing of a spanker/ person in authority saying it has to be somebody older as that what makes it for him.
    I agree I am in my more mature stage now, although I can put on a wig/ clothes and look and feel as young as I want either as a naughty nephew/ niece and still prefer being a spankee in fact dressed in tights a nice dress and to be put across the knee of a mature strict Aunt dressed like this is a dream.
    the fact that I now have a small wardrobe of clothes for playing the part of a strict old-fashioned Aunty also thrills me, the grey wig glasses/ earrings all help to me to feel the part and the longer length swishy type skirts against my silky tights as I move gives me that lovely feeling. Even wearing older type more sensible shoes makes it for me although nothing better than to step out of a pair of high-heels and putting on a pinny and slippers around the house waiting for my naughty niece or nephew to return home, and if there late without a good excuse then my good old-fashioned rubber soled slipper will be off my foot and ready to slipper the naughty bottom that will be soon across my knee., its a mature no-nonsense type that is needed to deal with naughty nephews and nieces usually Aunty as she would be at home most of the time, but She would always let uncle know whats happened and then its a further slippering from uncle or maybe 'take his belt' to you, or better still Aunty ( who used to be headmistress) in her early days still has her tawse ready to take her nephew or niece to the special stool she has/ uses to administer her strappings

Quote Originally Posted by just william View Post
    been away from my pc for a while working away, back again now, not much added to the slipper topic though was hoping to read quite a few threads on the subject. was reading jaybo's comments in the mature spanking enthusiasts group about the mature age thing of a spanker/ person in authority saying it has to be somebody older as that what makes it for him.
    I agree I am in my more mature stage now, although I can put on a wig/ clothes and look and feel as young as I want either as a naughty nephew/ niece and still prefer being a spankee in fact dressed in tights a nice dress and to be put across the knee of a mature strict Aunt dressed like this is a dream.
    the fact that I now have a small wardrobe of clothes for playing the part of a strict old-fashioned Aunty also thrills me, the grey wig glasses/ earrings all help to me to feel the part and the longer length swishy type skirts against my silky tights as I move gives me that lovely feeling. Even wearing older type more sensible shoes makes it for me although nothing better than to step out of a pair of high-heels and putting on a pinny and slippers around the house waiting for my naughty niece or nephew to return home, and if there late without a good excuse then my good old-fashioned rubber soled slipper will be off my foot and ready to slipper the naughty bottom that will be soon across my knee., its a mature no-nonsense type that is needed to deal with naughty nephews and nieces usually Aunty as she would be at home most of the time, but She would always let uncle know whats happened and then its a further slippering from uncle or maybe 'take his belt' to you, or better still Aunty ( who used to be headmistress) in her early days still has her tawse ready to take her nephew or niece to the special stool she has/ uses to administer her strappings
    Great post William. Strict Auntie attire and rp sounds perfect for me

jaybo Guest

I always remember the heat generated by a good hard slippering!
    A hot bottom and hot red face too!

I do myself prefer the full collared old-fashioned slippers, but the mule type slippers with a small heel (which were also around in the 70's) also have their own appeal as the slapping sound they make when walking gives it the excitement to me in my stomach that Aunty is on her way. The quicker slapping of the slipper sole against the heel of aunty also gives away how quick Aunty is walking....is she in a hurry to get to you to give you the slippering you've had coming since the last one or is she just going past your room in a hurry to go somewhere else.....
    I also have seen ( not many) rubber bottomed half collared slippers with no back to them so a sort of mule slipper so best of both worlds....the mule slippers also for me accentuates a lovely shape heel clad in hosiery of course, can see the lovely view of Aunty's heel as she walks slip-slapping down the hallway as I lie on the bed feeling my sore bottom wondering when i'll be getting my tears before bedtime slippering later that evening...……...

jaybo Guest

Lovely description there JW
    I must admit a bedtime slippering does sound fun a hot bottom instead of hot water bottle to keep one cosy!
    Regards Jaybo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast