Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Rubber soled slippers?

Another thought on slipperings.....the noise they make obviously depends on the type being used and whether on pyjama bottoms or bare bottom, there is a short video on spankingtube ( not sue whether i'm supposed to mention other sites?) anyway titled 'a good old-fashioned slippering' its not really my thing as its a male slippering a much younger male over an arm of a couch, the slipper used looks and sound perfect although cannot see if its rubber-soled or not the slippering is briefly applied to white shorts/ pants then after that on the bare-bottom which near the end I get the feeling the slipper is beginning to really sting as the older male has to push down the 'nephew' shall we say for the final few whacks. I have turned up the volume of this video clip, stood outside the door wher my pc is and imagined hearing the sounds of the slipper that I soon will be called in to receive my 'good walloping' with the slipper before bed. I would love to be do this having another person male or female us both going to get the slippering before bed but would always want to be last being able to hear the slippering of somebody else perhaps the faint instructions of aunty or uncle to bend over my knee etc then a slow rhythmic start of the slipper building up to a brisk quick strokes to a crescendo of noise of the slipper and hearing pleading then tears, my stomach would be filled with anticipation, excitement and fear at the same time, then out comes the poor blubbing miscreant holding pyjama bottoms tears running down, and THEN the shout IN HERE Anthony its time for your 'tears before bedtime' slippering, this would then just take away all thoughts except 'its my turn now and its going to hurt' !!!

Quote Originally Posted by just william View Post
    I do myself prefer the full collared old-fashioned slippers, but the mule type slippers with a small heel (which were also around in the 70's) also have their own appeal as the slapping sound they make when walking gives it the excitement to me in my stomach that Aunty is on her way. The quicker slapping of the slipper sole against the heel of aunty also gives away how quick Aunty is walking....is she in a hurry to get to you to give you the slippering you've had coming since the last one or is she just going past your room in a hurry to go somewhere else.....
    I also have seen ( not many) rubber bottomed half collared slippers with no back to them so a sort of mule slipper so best of both worlds....the mule slippers also for me accentuates a lovely shape heel clad in hosiery of course, can see the lovely view of Aunty's heel as she walks slip-slapping down the hallway as I lie on the bed feeling my sore bottom wondering when i'll be getting my tears before bedtime slippering later that evening...……...
    Is too prefer the full fur collar slippers or half cuff slippers like worn 70s and 80s but a strict mature female with those types of slippers worn with tights skirt blouse etc can also have a collection of different types of slippers like wedge furry mules or fluffy open toe flat slippers. Really good to see her tights clad feet and toes through the front of the slippers. And as you say the slapping noise as she walks up them stairs give you the fear of what will happen next.
    Good post and great memories and inputs by everyone

jaybo Guest

I do love everyone's reminiscences of slippering.
    If anyone had spoken to my younger self about the slipper I don't think I'd be so enthusiastic!!
    Strange how something as innocent as the humble slipper
    Can influence adults to such an extent!
    :-)

Great chat about the slippers
    Not so sure they were so humble. More like it was us that were humbled by the slipper wearing spanker

jaybo Guest

Hee hee boydt
    Yes I know what you mean!
    I was thinking more of at first glance a slipper doesn't seem that threatening!
    Mind you that could apply to many implements...hairbrushes are fairly innocuous as what they are supposed to be used for!!
    It all depends on the naughty mindset to turn it into something "spanky"
    :-)

Traditional plimsolls for me, particularly the white or black variety from the seventies with the smooth soles that were popular for punishment back then. Haven't received a consenting punishment with one for a few years, but once this corona thing passes, want to session again.

I agree, a traditional rubber soled gym shoe is best.

They really drag on your flesh. I prefer that cane but each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by boy4slipper View Post
    I agree, a traditional rubber soled gym shoe is best.
    Definitely, they do hurt and have become more popular in the scene in recent years.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast