Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jaybo Guest

Default Re: Kristoph's Education

Yes I freely admit I'm engrossed in this story
    You seemed to have captured that awful feeling of impending punishment with a hint of spiciness :-)

I'm really pleased to see this back!

Hi all, the much delayed final part of this Section of the tale. I must admit I struggled with how to conclude this part, as I've got a few ideas for fresh storylines (in the same universe) which I've been planning instead. Hope its not too poor, feedback and importantly, suggestions are welcomed!

Usual disclaimer applies that this is an adult fantasy fiction piece only. Also warned that there is some sexual content in this one (I've tried to spoiler tag it, but I'm not sure if this forum supports that script.

The First Report - Chapter 4Kristoph did not reply as the Master returned to the desk. The two strokes already delivered were beginning to sting. A moment passed during which the Master appeared to be admiring his handiwork, before he felt the Cane resting against his cheeks again. The Master played it down and up the boy's bared behind, letting the anticipation build in his mind.

*WhissssshCRACK*

Swiftly and without warning, the cane snapped back and sliced across the lower half of Kristoph's behind. He swayed forward slightly with the motion of the blow, but without missing a step made his count “Three-eee”.

The Cane resumed the stroking up and down motion for a moment and Kristoph imagined the crimson lines that were surely forming on his flesh. The sense of submission he felt was total but for some reason it excited him even more. He was broken from this momentary reverie by and unexpected double strike.

*WhissssshCRACK* *WhissssshCRACK*

The Master delivered two strokes in the blink of an eye, catching the fleshy mid-cheek area with both. Kristoph rocked into the desk with the first one, but there was nowhere to go from the second. Surprise more than anything inflected his voice as he counted out “Four. Ohhhh Five....”.

The Master set the cane down on the desk beside the prostrated student and inspected the results. 4 clear red lines criss-crossed both of Kristoph's buttocks, one of them was almost an exact matching pair across the middle. Apparently please, he made a sound that was almost a grunt of satisfaction. “Not bad young man.” Kristoph wasn't sure if this was a rhetorical statement or not but decided to reply with a meek “Thank you sir.”

The Master began to massage the punished area with his hand, and Kristoph relaxed a little, easing the grip he was maintaining on the far edge of the desk and letting some of the tension out of his wide-spread legs. “I believe you enjoyed your first session as an observer didn't you?” He said conversationally. “Yes sir, very much so.” “If you continue to deliver on our agreement we will continue to build on that.” As he spoke the Master's massaging hands explored the full area of Kristoph, finally slipping down to cup his balls. Kristoph tensed at the unfamiliar touch but said nothing. “Do not forget yourself however, I'm sure dorm would be most uncomfortable if word of your betrayal..” he laboured this word “...got out.” He gently squeezed the student and received a rapid “Yes sir, of course sir.” in response.

“Good. You may stand up, turn around and lets take a look at you.” Kristoph pushed himself up from the cool desk and turned on the spot, his Master was stood close behind him which surprised him a little. Instinctively Kristoph raised his hands to his head and assumed position which earned an appreciative nod. The House Master appraised him quickly; red faced and breathing hard, the red marks from leaning over the chair were faded almost to invisibility across Kristoph's lean midriff but he was now at full attention below.

Writer's note – I've Spoiler tagged the next section which contains sexual content, anyone who is only reading for the spanking can skip ahead

[Spoiler]
    “It is time Kristoph for you to learn the proper way of thanking your disciplinarian for correcting you personally.” Kristoph met his eyes and read the seriousness in his face. Remembering his first punishment alongside Luke, he had an idea what was coming. Refusing did not seem like an option, and even if it was, a large part of him wouldn't have wanted to anyway “Yes sir.” He replied, adopting the same meek tone as before. Apparently satisfied with this reply, the Master stepped back slightly before his next command. “On your knees. Open your mouth.” Kristoph submissively dropped to his knees, which was in itself uncomfortable having knelt on the hard chair for so long, and his heels were now pressing against his punished rear. He opened his mouth expectantly and waited. The Master stepped in close again, his crotch now largely level with the student, and unbuckled his belt. The Master was also at full attention as he released himself from his boxer shorts. Placing one hand so that it captured Kristoph's hands he guided it to his waiting mouth. A brief lesson took place with the Master steering the student on basic technique until he came with a barely audible groan. Kristoph accepted this and finding his head tilted back, swallowed completely.
    [/Spoiler]

The Master returned to his own side of the desk and after a moment ordered Kristoph to re-dress. He did this carefully, the fitted cloth of his briefs rubbing uncomfortably on his behind and frontage. Turning he found the Master was waiting for him by the door. “Two weeks until your next report. I will send for you again.” Kristoph nodded as the Master handed him some items. The first was a small tub of ointment “That will help with your strokes, be sure and keep it to yourself.” He said meaningfully. Another nod. The second item was his referral slip which he accepted wordlessly.

“Until next time Kristoph. Remember, the better the information you give me, the further your training can go.” Kristoph nodded as he acknowledged this, mind a-buzz with excitement, humiliation and already wondering how he would form another report. He stepped out and the door closed behind him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12