Hi so a little bit about me!...

I am a slim and busty convincing CD who enjoys submissive character roleplay and spanking. I have been CDing for quite a while, though I do it only occasionally and by no means am I a fulltime CD. I have been introduced to spanking fairly recently and must admit I am fairly novice still. However it is something I surprisingly enjoyed and keen to go further with someone with experience. I enjoy a long roleplay before any spanking scenario as I feel it helps make things at ease and helps to build up the tension. Discretion is important for me but I don't mind if photos/videos are taken for personal use only. Please let me know what your ideal roleplay scenario would be and detail it if possible so I can understand what it is you intend for me! Since my recent introduction,
I now have a very frequent urge to be regularly spanked, preferably whilst I am clothed and also whilst I am in various stages of undress. I like to dress as a character such a naughty schoolgirl, nurse, office secretary, maid, air hostess, or even just in casual tight leggings or hotpants and be put over the knee, against a desk or flat on a table for a sound spanking; first whilst I am fully clothed, then with my panties on show, then finally with my panties pulled down around my ankles! I have a variety of other outfits to offer such as police officer, army girl, cheerleader, gym outfits etc as well as a wide range of clothing and boots.As I am fairly novice I am not looking for anything too severe and definitely nothing involving a cane! However the thought of being slowly spanked and paddled at length with care I find greatly appealing...

Clean and discreet (and expect same of course). Interested to meet another person with similar passion - M or F, straight or CD. Contact me with photos and info about yourself in return if you are interested! Please note - I have been messed about with time wasters before so please only contact if genuinely interested. Most things go so don't be too shy to ask and I can perhaps offer hand or oral relief too for my headmaster or boss. You will preferably be based in London/Southeast/Berks/Surrey/Hants area. Can rarely accommodate but I can travel / do hotels / outdoor meets. Photography/filming is also not a problem. Contact me for further info, your photos, your desired roleplay story or for where you can see more of my photos.

Thanks!

Natalie x

27886523464_384dcbf096_z.jpg27886530784_18e7784988_b.jpg27886526944_346a040111_b.jpg28471245926_3ee78b88cd_b.jpg30088677952_7463acd3db_z.jpg29907514910_6642e15d6e_z.jpg