Hello im a 49 year old guy that used to get spanked by his mother growing up quite common for late 70s early 80s,always left me with a spanking fetish tho and have had numerous gfs and wife that did spank me but was always something missing, was about a year ago when i was at my mothers house she was off out to a party she had a lovely black sparkly dress on and black tights and black mules heels with her toes painted red,she caught me looking her legs up and down and said are u ok son you seem to be looking at my legs and heels, bearing in mind i have thought about this for about 25 years i burst out and said i so want to know what its like to be spanked over your knee at my age mummy. well she burst into laughter and my face went bright red ,when she composed herself she said is that really what you want, i said yes ,she said well come back tommorow we can chat
Next day i arrived mum still in same outfit, im going to do it for you as i wish i had of spanked you many years ago i was shocked to hear that,but im posting this on here so that you may know how i feel, the trousers coming down was humbling but when mum said right pants down and whoosh around my ankles the shame as she grabbed my hand and put me over her nyloned clad knee/thigh here i was 49 over mummys knee .penis hard and mum starting to spank my bare bottom she scolded me saying if i was to act like a naughty littlle boy she would treat me like one,the humiliation was veyr high indeed as she said next time she would invite family and friends over to watch,my stomach had butterflies in them already and as much as i was excited the shame was a bad as i thouht it would be but im so glad i did ask her the experience was well worth it ,most will probably think im weird mabey so but i think i have been very lucky