Default Always looking for people to 'deal' with me...

As the title says - I'm always looking for people - often men - to spank and punish me. It works like this:

Anyone proposing a session is referred to my husband who makes all the arrangements including 'vetting' punishers so that I know I will be safe. This is mainly by email and phone but occasionally a meeting. They agree the details between them and usually, the first thing I know about such a session is an email, or text and occasionally a phone call from hubby telling me where to be, when to be there, what to take and what to wear. I always comply without question. Hubby rarely joins us but will do so if asked.

Most sessions involve a lengthy build up, using lots of different implements and much tie and tease/mild BDSM, suspension and light bondage. When suitably warmed I offer a signal allowing my tormentor to know that I am ready for the final punishment. This usually involves a 24 to 36 stroke caning, medium rattan, full force. They are often delivered in batches of six with more tie and tease in between, but that's up to my punisher. This is nearly always delivered with me naked, but for heels: helps the leg shape don't you think?

The only orifice allowed to be used is my mouth, oh, and my throat - I have no gagging reflex - other 'holes' are reserved for my husband's exclusive use. A lot of men make use of my oral skills to completion and often do so twice. I can be very patient and persistent and rarely give up.

We have a purpose built playroom with all the equipment anyone could possibly need. I think we have 17 canes, eleven crops, wrist and ankle cuffs and so on. But I have been sent out to other people's homes, to hotels and to woodland or open air. I love imaginative sessions that give me surprises at every turn.

I have been dealt with by individuals and by small groups, by men, by women and all combinations. I'm vaguely bi-sexual, as is hubby so things can get steamy.

Enough from me. You tell me what you want and I'll put you in touch with hubby so you can agree arrangements.

I get 'done' about once a month and get really ratty if it doesn't happen so plenty of time for all to share pleasure.

playroom - 9.jpgdark reveal 1.jpgplayroom - 1.jpgLines.jpgbenchkneel03.jpg

Default Re: Always looking for people to 'deal' with me...

Good morning
    I have sent a direct PM, which I hope will be of interest.

Regards
    P