Thread: Real lessons

jaybo Guest

Default Re: Real lessons

Well it works for you and your Sir
    So why not?
    Everyone has their preferred scenario
    Does your Sir ever get you to remove clothing
    Or do you prefer remaining in uniform?
    I can see the fun in starting clothed and under Sirs instruction having to remove layers of clothing.
    The guy who I saw some time ago just had me strip off to deal with me.

Yes, usually start getting disciplined in uniform but end up having to remove clothes.
    Indeed, appreciate everyone has their own scenarios, some people simply can not take to roleplay.
    There are agreed boundaries but think personally that from a sub's point of view there has to be a giving up of control.
    And wearing different clothes and being made to do homework are part of that. I also like the tension, when have to sit and talk to Sir first never knowing when he is going to tell me to get changed.

jaybo Guest

Many thanks Collingwood
    For your honest open response
    Thanks J

I like to give real lessons in my sessions, sometimes it's capital cities of the world or writing poetry, reciting Shakespeare and seeing how naughty they will be when I give them Midsummer Nights Dream (especially not giggling when uttering Bottom!), sometimes its sums or spelling tests. It doesn't matter so much the content of the tests it's the ability to make the test so the recipient has a chance to excel, do badly or just be rude or naughty with their answers to illicit a suitable punishment or reward from me.
    Professional submissive and switch, lots of lovely clothes and implements, CP and BDSM in a dungeon/schoolroom or domestic environment in Birmingham - visits London, Croydon and Bristol.

Interesting post Tara. I would do lines if a master I was with ordered me to. But in my experience having to do a homework is more demanding because there is more mental effort involved. As you say, there is more scope for the recipient to either excel or if they are wanting a tougher punishment, then they will not do not the homework properly.

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

Being of low mental capacity anything but the most basic homework is pointless for me perhaps something like 'Describe your Day at the Seaside in more than 50 words. So writing lines such as 'I'm too stupid to count the number of words in my homework and to read the assignment properly', works well.
    Reading the lines out loudly whilst I'm being thrashed helps to cover the din of the spanking and keeps my attension away from the sting of the cane, having said that, sucking my thumb during punishment is the most efficient diversion.
    The real lesson of a spanking to me is that I'll soon be back for another, especialy if I don't tuck my shirt in properly when I'm dressed afterwards

jaybo Guest

J4otk
    Your being a bit harsh on yourself aren't you?..
    I just remember not really having much interest in all but about 3 lessons at school
    Its a bit of a stifling atmosphere made even worse if your teacher is a complete bastard. ...
    But if it want for those bastard teachers I probably wouldn't be on this site now!!

- - - Updated - - -

I mean wasn't not want there you go D minus for spelling!

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

Sure thing Jaybo, teaching today isn't what it wus in my days as a pupil. Nobody expected much of me and probably not much was expected of the teachers. Even the smart teachers did stupid things and the dumb ones were possibly dumber than me and shouldn't have been handed a teaching certificate.
    But let's not get too 'real' about this, hopefuly we're all here for pleasure, however painful it becomes.

jaybo Guest

What irked me was the abuse of power
    Because they knew in most cases they could get away with it!!
    But yeah time for me to lighten up

Just heard from Sir. Apparently at our next meeting will be given a comprehension test once I have changed into uniform. Will have to study a passage in a text book, which I won't have access to beforehand. Then after 15 minutes either be given a test paper with a number of questions that I have to answer, with the original text being taken away. Or given an oral test.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast