Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Real lessons

jaybo Guest

Default Re: Real lessons

How interesting you guys invest so much time in homework do you make mistakes purposely to get into trouble and therefore invoke punishment do you go the whole hog and dress up?

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo View Post
    How interesting you guys invest so much time in homework do you make mistakes purposely to get into trouble and therefore invoke punishment do you go the whole hog and dress up?
    Well the thread started as being about what people get out of it. My point was that if you are doing this to learn things, rather than to just get spanked, then you would try your best to not make mistakes.

In general it is role-playing. And roleplaying is more fun if you dress up, in my opinion.
    But you'll have to ask Collingwood what he does.

jaybo Guest

Okay.
    I know some people who cosplay
    and they love assuming a different identity just for a little while.
    It's dead interesting this regression thing ☺

jaybo Guest

Oh I hope that didn't come across as condescending that wasn't my intention at all!
    I do find the dressing up role playing thing interesting☺

Quote Originally Posted by jaybo View Post
    Oh I hope that didn't come across as condescending that wasn't my intention at all!
    I do find the dressing up role playing thing interesting☺
    No that's fine, you didn't offend me.
    I like cosplay, it adds to it. Have you tried it?

Yes it is the chance to be someone else for a little while. Dressing up is just fun!

jaybo Guest

Hi Strict top
    That's a relief! one cannot always type with tactful meaning! so a comment can come across as flippant.
    I've not tried the schoolie theme but I have done the ladies underwear thing ...just for me.. I don't really carry it off convincingly 😀
    Obviously school themed punishment is of interest to me but I've not dressed up. ...usually it's distinct lack of clothes that works for me😀

Dressing convincingly can be more difficult! That's more important to some people than others. If the dressing up in female wear is just a humiliation thing, then sometimes the less "convincing" you are, the better the effect!

For men, dressing up in schoolwear isn't always that exciting. You're just wearing a white shirt, tie, maybe a blazer, and it isn't so different to "everyday", although some men like to wear eg grey short trousers, which is a bit different. But in contrast to a woman dressing up in full schoolgirl uniform, pleated skirt, "regulation" knickers, maybe hair in plaits/bunches, it still isn't much.

For me it is also the disciplinarian dress code that is important. Whether in headmaster or headmistress role or domestic strict mature Auntie or Uncle role.
    As this all comes from an era of 40 years ago then clothing attire relevant to that time is important to me.

jaybo Guest

Good point Boydt,
    Let's not forget the headmaster/mistress disciplinarian...
    I've got to admit I'm not of the age of mortar boards and flowing capes but I can recall my primary school headmaster in his variation of dark suits and waistcoats and that look in his eye if he caught you up to no good
    Still makes a shiver run up my spine ,that and come here boy! Guaranteed to make me shake with fear!!
    I think the dressing up in authentic uniform shirts and shorts combo helps with the
    regressive theme😃

With regard to dressing up, I appear at Sir's house in ordinary clothes as it were. We sit and have a cup of tea and chat. Then whenever I am told to, have to go into different room to change. Usually wear white shirt, white pants, blue shorts, tie, black shoes, then come in with homework. Find that changing into something different assists the roleplay Sir wears what he wants, don't think that it is my place to tell him how he should dress. but he tends to prefer quite formal clothes in any case.
    Would do lines if instructed to do so, but having set homework regarding 'Julius Caesar', have to look up the history of the main characters and answer questions, is more demanding.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast