Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real lessons

Default Real lessons

On another site I have seen a Domme offering genuine disciplined music lessons, and I have also heard of a Domme who gives 1 to 1 Latin clases, both with the application of corporal punishment as part of the lesson. The idea of a disiplinarian who actually is academically qualified and able to teach a real subject seems such a good one that I cannot understand why it doesn't happen more.

Default Re: Real lessons

Depends whether you want to learn a real subject or just want to get spanked, I suppose ... and if you are a genuine teacher you want your students to succeed, not fail. So you will want them to be trying their best, not trying to get spanked!

jaybo Guest

....or learn something while being punished?
    Some people go for the full immersive experience
    and all the trimmings authentic school uniform..lessons..school dinners...warm milk (yuk!)
    Dentention...report cards ...authentic beatings
    Seems a lot though and expensive!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd prefer one on one with a no nonsense headmaster
    caning my bare arse!

Interesting thread. I quite like the idea of having to report to a tutor who sets homework , marks my efforts, and administers CP if necessary. Or organises a detention . The idea of a Domme teaching Latin is quite appealing.

A good point. I suppose it's rather like those who claim they "need" spanking because they are lazy or whatever, but that would seem self-defeating given the motive is to be spanked!

It is an interesting idea - meet to learn something genuinely as well submitting to a little discipline supported by suitable spanking; but perhaps it would work better if the two were separated. Go for the lessons, be treated fairly strictly; but be spanked afterwards for anything but missed homework or poor performance, perhaps just the release.

I don't how to take the companies Jaybo describes - basically private fancy-dress hotels for adults to play at being pupils in an old-fashioned school. I couldn't afford them and they are not my choice anyway - like Jaybo I prefer one-to-one, and I like the less formal - but I've read a Muir Academy prospectus and would seem hard to maintain the play for a week! Especially as it offers (~ed? does it still exist?) outings to places of interest, when presumably you'd go as adults.

So, by all means the dual mission, as it were; but I think working better if the CP were not for the lesson part.

jaybo Guest

To add another load of guff to this subject
    I can see the appeal and like others if I was young free single without ties and unlimited funds to pay people to play at teachers and pupils... I may well but homework and study sorry but I was useless at some subjects mediocre at others even visiting schools gives me the heebeejeebees so in hindsight I think I better think it out again Hoi!

Obviously it won't suit everyone, and I don't suppose the "play schools" aim to teach anything in any real sense; but I'm assuming a real wish to learn something as well as be disciplined, but keeping the two separate to avoid the whole becoming self-defeating so rather silly.

In my case, it might be someone who managed to help me understand basic mathematics - my weakest school subject and which still causes me difficulties. Equally and perhaps more to the point, for me, someone able to put me through real, physical exercises (including ones prescribed by a physiotherapist, following knee-replacement). Naturally in proper PE kit, to enhance the proceedings as well as being simply practical! And in either case, some strictness in the "lesson" but the spanking afterwards for discipline generally, or the therapy of submission.

There might be parallel situations. I once "knew" (as a pen-friend) somebody who had his hair cut regularly at home, by a visiting barber who enjoyed a good spanking afterwards - I think as well as his normal, professional fee. Again, an arrangement quite separate from punishment from poor work: the barber cut my pen-friend's hair properly. In friendship terms this might translate to help with gardening or household/car DIY tasks - but not as a "servant" since both parties do want the work doing only once, so properly and first time!

jaybo Guest

I can see what your saying...
    Spanking to improve yourself
    With an instructor using pain as motivation
    ...concerning math tuition I don't think even the severest spanking could help me with that!
    Maths is still a blind spot for me!

To improve yourself perhaps, but not in the academic subject or as motivation for its tuition, as I explained. Rather, two separate desires.

I had lots of blind spots in Maths, as one of my teachers pointed out in a Report - whilst not offering to help me at all. He was not physically abusive but mentally so, interested only in the bright, keen ones and ignoring or treating as idiots, we mere mortals who struggled with the subject.

I have ever get the chance of lessons, would take them seriously. Agree that there would be no point in deliberately not doing homework just to provoke the teacher into offering more discipline. The scenario would need genuine commitment to make it work.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast