Default Looking to make spanking movies in Exeter/South Devon

I am interested in making spanking movies, to put xtube. This is not a profesional job, nor will it be paid for. Just doing what we like, spanking and being spanked.
    The subjects of the films will be dependant on the participants, male or female or tv. I am happy to spank all comers and if the chemistry is right, to be spanked.
    Contact me on 07828323126 if yoir interested.

Default Re: Looking to make spanking movies in Exeter/South Devon

Quote Originally Posted by m214463 View Post
    I am interested in making spanking movies, to put xtube. This is not a profesional job, nor will it be paid for. Just doing what we like, spanking and being spanked.
    The subjects of the films will be dependant on the participants, male or female or tv. I am happy to spank all comers and if the chemistry is right, to be spanked.
    Contact me on 07828323126 if yoir interested.
    hi andy from plymouth have done spanking movies before and im exepierienced can switch and take all impliments 07918604088 im 42 frit and genuine
    Regards Andy

hi my name is bill i would love to be filmed while being spanked and punished. you can contact me on wb007h2430@blueyonder.co.uk or text or call me on 07792866102 i can come down at short notice. hope to hear from you bill

hi my name is bill i would love to be used in a spanking film, im willing to play out any fantacy as long as i get a long hard spanking. you can contact me on 07792866102 or wb007h2430@blueyonder.co.uk i await your reply bill

Faces/no faces, or either? I quite like the idea of being videoed while being spanked (gently) but I would not want to show my face.

hi im mark live in exeter love to meet up sir my mobile no is 079211031393 sir

I am in Plymouth, female, and would also be interested. I am a spanker.07813024607

Apologies, I was contacted by text relating to this particular posting. I wrongly deleted the number before replying, If you are the person who sent the text, kindly resend.

many thanks