Thread: My introduction

Thumbs up My introduction

Hello!

Im a little nervous, never joined anything like this before but this urge inside me to be spanked over the knee isn’t going away.

I am married. 6 years ago I confessed to my husband that I had this fantasy and he’s not interested at all.

Last night I couldn’t sleep for thinking about it and found this site. It’s nice to know I’m not alone!

I’m quite tall and heavy, although very attractive. I’d like to experience a spanking over the knee on either a sofa or bed.

Thank you for reading.

Default Re: My introduction

I can help you ive sent pm

Hi, and welcome to the site,
    You are definitely not alone and I'm sure will make lots of friends on this site. The only advice I'd give is to be careful and don't be afraid to push your limits, that's what they're there for and, once expanded whole new worlds open up.

XX
    YM
    Quote Originally Posted by LincsWoman View Post
    Hello!

Im a little nervous, never joined anything like this before but this urge inside me to be spanked over the knee isn’t going away.

I am married. 6 years ago I confessed to my husband that I had this fantasy and he’s not interested at all.

Last night I couldn’t sleep for thinking about it and found this site. It’s nice to know I’m not alone!

I’m quite tall and heavy, although very attractive. I’d like to experience a spanking over the knee on either a sofa or bed.

Thank you for reading.

hi I would love to put you at ease and introduce you slowly to a spanking over my knee...……… it can be a huge thing to finally take that step...……… lets chat and begin what could be an amazing adventure for you...…….Brian x