Default South London (male seeking female spankees)

Hi folks,

I've been around for a few years and enjoyed some memorable (and sadly one or two forgettable) sessions with some of the ladies on Spankeefinder.

I am a mature male 'top' - though I wish we could coin a better word for this - but did once briefly switch (with a regular partner) and did enjoy the experience.

Spanking et al, for me, must have some fairly realistic fantasy around it. Indeed I enjoy the roleplay more than administering the actual punishment. I don't give severe treatment (indeed I've been asked to be a bit harder once or twice).

If any ladies would like to indulge and explore some scenarios with an imaginative partner then I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Thanks - DL
    Last edited by dockland2014; 21-08-2018 at 02:20 PM. Reason: add gender