I am one of the lucky few that actually managed to hook up with a partner I met online, right here! I can only submit to older Doms and unfortunately, my current partners' libido is waning and we don't get to meet as often as I'd like. He lives a ten minute drive from where I work so I've always been at his beck and call, whenever his mood arose. It's got to a point where I'm looking for something a bit more regular than once every couple of months. I have been used to getting a call, asking me to come round and (literally) dropping everything to please him, which is becoming more and more rare.

From bitter experience, I understand that online contacts only really work when you live fairly close to each other so I'm still looking for someone in the SE London, NW Kent area.

I'm 45, looking for an older partner that knows exactly what they want and isn't afraid to ask for it. I've had too many meets with 'Doms' that pussy-foot around and end up asking me to spank them! It just wont work, I am 100% sub and will do anything to please. I also have a very high pain threshold so need someone who isn't scared to really let loose and give my behind a proper spanking. It's rare that I cry but when I do, it gives me a massive emotional submissiveness to the lucky individual that has reduced me to tears.

I'm happy to correspond and provide additional info if you think I may be of interest as a potential play-partner. I have some photos on my profile but please don't be put off by the fact that the individual who took them does have interests a bit beyond spanking/CP. As you'll see, I'll do pretty-much anything to please...

Drop me a line if you're serious...and local.