Default Come to me if you seek real correction

Strict, stern young dominant lady seeks naughty boys and girls who are in dire need of a trip over my knee!

I am a 5"11' curvy redhead with dazzling green eyes and a fair complexion. I have the perfect strong, sturdy lap for bad boys/girls to go across

This is what I offer.... a no nonsense style approach. I punish people for real life offenses (do not turn around and tell me there is nothing you can think of!!) so that means I don't do roleplay scenarios. I also do not dress up in provocative attire for spanking sessions. I wear whatever I want. It is not down to you! I do always try to look my best however and I am a very feminine lady. I have what probably a lot of people would describe as the "sweet and innocent" look but do not be fooled by my warm smile and cute button nose!!! I am fearful and can sure make you wince whilst under my wrath!! I use my firm hand (of course) and a variety of implements such as paddles, floggers and slippers, including a bamboo cane, a carpet beater and leather belt. My collection isn't huge at the moment but gradually trying to build it up. I charge for sessions and request a deposit of half the amount (depending on how long you are wanting to book for) I will not tolerate time wasters and I am not interested in just chatting so you can get yourselves off. I mean business.

If you would like to arrange an appointment with me, please send a message to my inbox or directly to my email address - warriorcat1008@gmail.com I do not give out my number unless I have actually secured a booking with a client.

I can accommodate and travel up to 30 miles out of my area zone but expenses must be covered.

Please note that my service does not include any kind of sexual contact.

I am now offering a "December deal" if bookings are made for between 01/12/18 and 14/12/18. It will involve 15% off the original fees of £50 for 30 minutes, £80 for 1 hour, £150 for 90 minutes and £180 for 2 hours.

Regards

Miss Candice
    Attached Images Attached Images