Default New to spanking.

Hi all,
    I'm new to the whole spanking world and keen to know more, firstly through talk and then through action. I always try to be transparent about me and my needs, hence the screen name (I'm female-to-male transgender). But due to this it feels difficult to get into the spanking conversations and experiences.

If anyone is willing to chat and see what happens email or pm me!

Thanks

Default Re: New to spanking.

Hello
    I'm in a similar situation, (though I'm a straight male) it's seems quite difficult to find reliable contacts and gain any form of experience, hope you find what you're looking for. Maybe PM if you would like to chat.

Hi there I spank anybody! I don't have any problems with any gender, I am in Glasgow and can accommodate, message me if you fancy a chat.

Hi.Im always interested to meet a guy who wishes to spank another. Im in Edinburgh but often visit relations in Glasgow. Im probably a lot older than you(Im 69) so if this is an issue well I understand. I have been into spanking scene for many years and am happy to accept the punishment offered. Hope to hear from you soon
    Ron