Greetings to one and all. I have a nice simple nic: I am 60 years old and move around a lot. Not just to keep my knees going, but it's important to do that or I'll end up without anyone over them.

I'm one of those people who, when they heard the expression 'hard-wired' thought....ah, so that's what I am. I have been into spanking from adolescence onwards. From my mid 20s onwards it became a major part of my personal life. More recently, via munches, events, and sites like the dear departed British Spanking, I've had the chance to meet other people into into it from all angles, and better still, have spanked a few from various angles too. Handspanking will always be the thing that means most to me, but over the years I have built up a collection of implements that I'm partial to. Variety is always a good thing, isn't it.

I am always looking to chat to new friends, and, with the right chemistry, possibly meet rl too. I prefer to build up something regularly than just meet once. I'm not looking for any sexual contact (if I hadn't worked that part of myself out by this time of my life there'd not be much point in me being on the planet).

I hope everyone gets to explore and enjoy that which interests them most here and, if not, at least be able to talk about it to sympathetic ears.