Default Glasgow spanker looking for spankee :)

Hi people

After a somewhat extended hiatus from the site I thought I would maybe try my luck again and try post another personal here on the site.

I am a 32 yo male based in Glasgow; and wondered if there were any Scottish ladies who would be interested in perhaps meeting up for spanky/vanilla fun as interests, schedules and the like permit.

I am very friendly and approachable and if you have any reservations about the process then won't hold it against you. Any questions or concerns let me know.

Discretion assured, boundaries respected; and you have my word that you will have all my attention and courtesy. You will never be made to feel second best, or like "a last resort option". I value my friends, and I believe in showing and repaying loyalty.

If you are perhaps interested then please get in touch. Thank you for reading.

Default Re: Glasgow spanker looking for spankee :)

I also have another kink that, whilst a bit shy to post publicly, happy to discuss privately