Default Relaxed sessions in a domestic environment.

I'm a regular kinky lady who likes to spank bottoms.
    I’m 37 yrs old, 6ft tall, brunette, glasses.
    I prefer Ma'am over miss.
    I do not shout or seek to intimidate, I offer a relaxed session where you set the pace and choose implements and level.
    I have plenty of implements but feel free to bring your own.

I do not offer role play as I cannot act nor do I offer happy endings or sexual favours.

I welcome all levels of experience from ‘new to all this’ to ‘not sure’ even some ‘part timers’ and ‘old hats’.

I'm not a Domme i am a Spanker.
    I spank to your level, if its too soft i go harder, too hard i go lighter.
    You get to pick the implements ....if you dont like wood then i dont use it.

Its not about me getting my jollies off by beating your arse 50 shades of red, black and blue ...its about you getting a safe and sane bottom warming.
    I can leave marks but i will stop at heavy bruising and cuts.
    I like to use leather and i have a mean looking wooden paddle that is actually really nice.

I dont have a spanking bench, i make use of my living room furniture. I like to start with OTK to get you properly warmed up, then i might have you over the back of a chair or over the table. If you can do touching toes then you may find yourself in that position.

Do not message me with examples of what makes you ejaculate or senarios I might like to consider, any such messages will be ignored and you blocked!

I charge £70 = 30 mins. £100 = 1 h.

Default Re: Relaxed sessions in a domestic environment.

Where are you located please? The "Grove Park" in your profile could be in several areas of the UK.