58 year old unattached male spanker currently looking for ladies in need of some discipline in their lives. I can travel or accommodate. I'm based in Ireland, but do travel back and forth to the UK on occasions, and I wouldn't rule out travelling wider for an interesting experience.

Just to be clear I chose the description spanker rather than Dom.
If you're looking for someone to dominate your life 24/7 and to tell you what to do, eat and wear etc, then I'm not your man.

If however you're looking for someone who will throw you a withered look in a crowded room and tell you just loud enough for people to hear that "you're going to pay for that when we're home", then we should talk.

A lady who gets as big a kick out of being spanked as I get out of doing it is my biggest turn on.

I have many implements, restraints & even an old school desk, but am just as happy to deliver an old fashioned over the knee spanking if that's what turns you on.

Whether you are in need of a teacher to punish your naughty inner schoolgirl, or you want to be a lazy secretary disciplined by the boss, I can help.
Discuss your fantasy with me and I'm sure we can make it come true together.

Goes without saying all limits will be respected, if you're looking to see if this is for you then I promise you a gentle (well gentleish anyway) introduction, just drop me a message.

I can travel or accommodate. Discretion assured and expected.