jaybo Guest

Red face Too much wanking! !

Hi Guys
    Anyone got any good punishment ideas for a chronic masturbator?
    ...I'm sorry if the ideas you give me are hot I'll probably end up masturbating anyhow!!
    Thanks Jaybo

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

Default Re: Too much wanking! !

Dealing with chronic masturbation
    It's best to prevent masturbation by means of a chastity device for about 24 hours before dealing out an over the knee spanking with a stout wooden or leather paddle. Once this spanking has been satisfactorilly delivered the chastity device should be removed for the penis to be brought to a high state of excitement at which point a plastic ruler should be used to spank the penis and testicles. This should reduce the state of excitement which should be brought back by wanking the spanked penis and bringing to a state of climax. Follow this with 12 strokes of the cane to the buttocks.
    Repeat as necessary.