Thread: Visiting nephew

Default Visiting nephew

I have to travel to Scunthorpe area this coming Monday, will be free late pm onwards and evening. Looking for visiting for a few hours or better still staying overnight with a strict mature Aunty, Aunty/ Uncle couple. I live in the real world so know this is unlikely to happen so perhaps a strict mature uncle type or a mature convincing TV Aunty would invite this nephew to their home. Will have my school uniform packed for journey and also my pyjamas and slippers for fun-packed role-playing as your naughty nephew. Will expect regular punishments for ANY slight misdemeanour and If able to stay overnight would expect early bath pyjamas and slippers on and 'behave' for the rest of the night.
    WILL expect a tears before bedtime spanking/ slippering/ strapping over tightly drawn pyjama bottoms and then the bare-bottom. Again if able to accommodate me then a good old-fashioned otk spanking and slippering in the morning to send me (uncomfortably sitting) all the way back home but with a smile on my face.
    I shall be booking in to somewhere overnight Monday if no aunty or uncle is available, and will be travelling back to Wales Tuesday so not necessary for aunty/ uncle to be local to Scunthorpe and surrounding areas could be further down the Country on my route home.
    I would prefer discreet home to visit and a thing of mine is to be one day spanked outside so a discreet country home would be perfect. I am going to give out my mobile number as too short notice to pm or chat to arrange anything. Please if I do not answer phone - I DO WORK and it is not always convenient to answer my phone, so please be patient. 07722052494 Anthony

Default Re: Visiting nephew

Good luck William, I hope you meet the slippers and pinny wearing Auntie and she deals with you in the correct manner. Early bed with a well tanned slippered backside and a warning of the slipper off again and over her knee if you don't learn to behave

Default Re: Visiting nephew

Thanks Boydt
    If I do get to meet that type of Aunty it would be fantastic, but only slightly hopeful, a convincing TV/ CD Aunt with an awaiting nylon clad lap is best my expectation at moment. Although every time my phone rings will give me that lovely feeling in my stomach before I pick it up.... is it an Aunty or Uncle ringing me to invite to their home...….