Default Boys and Sirs July 20th 2019

It's been far too long since I've been to Boys and Sirs ... I will need a good beating plenty of punishment ... 3 masters warming me up ... wanting as many guys to punish my bear behind ..deal with me please guys

Default Re: Boys and Sirs July 20th 2019

I don't know of a Boys & Sirs club in Herts or Essex so make do with regular visits to a disciplinarian for a hand-spanking to warm my bottom up followed by a caning whilst wearing latex rubber underpants. The pants intensify and enhance the stinging sensation of the cane so she doesn't have really to thrash me for me to enjoy the experience to get full satisfaction. If I've been a good boy she sometimes masturbates me in my rubber knickers and makes me drive home in the soiled rubberwear.
    Hoping to hear back from you. Regards --- Mark.

Good morning nice to hear from you ... does your disciplinarian charge you then or are you lucky enough to have such good sessions for nothing .. I would love more regular beatings to be honest ... would gladly travel for that

Hello to you
    yes I do pay for the disciplinarian but it is very modest and I go approx. once a fortnight. If I've been a good boy she'll sometimes wank me in my latex rubber underpants but I then have to drive home in the soiled rubbers.
    Do you wear any rubber garments for a caning and I'll tell you why I wear them if you're interested as I have a fetish for latex.
    Hoping to hear back. Mark

I don't have anything rubber never tried that but always willing for new things must admit ... the kinkier the better must admit

A good place to start before going into the expense of latex rubber knickers is to try plastic ones which are readily available in any chemist shop. They can be worn 24/7 and even in bed but you'll often wake up with a 'stiffy'.

If you are determined to try rubbers I'll suggest a source of supply which might interest you, but hand-spanking and caning you'll have to arrange for yourself.!!