Default Thanks "KentSpanker"

I visited KentSpanker the other week and only just gov round to posting on here.
    I visited as arranged and as soon as I got in his house he had me strip naked and we sat had a little chat, he then had me stand up and so he could see my naked body and he also got naked and started to play with my dick. I guess I was a bit turned on as I soon cum in my hand and he said I could go through to the back to the bathroom to clean up. I left the door open as I wiped the cum from my hand and dick then went to wash my hands. As was standing at the sink naked washing my hands he came in and started to spank me with his hand, I grabbed the sink and stuck my bum out as he continued to spank my bare bum. Next he told me bend over the chairs he had put in his kitchen, I knelt on one with my hands on the other bent over the backs with my bare bum exposed waiting for what was next. He spanked me some more before he got a cane out and used that on my bare bum a few times. After a few strokes of the cane we went back into the front room and sat and talked while we had a cup of tea. After we had sat there a while he started to play with my dick again and I returned the favour, I could feel him reaching a hand around my bum and his finger against my arse hole so asked if he wanted me to bend over so he could finger me. I bent over and he got some lube and lubed up my arse before he slid first 1 then 2 fingers in my arse and massaged my prostate we then talked some more before I got dressed and left.
    I look forward to visiting KentSpanker again in the future.
    Thanks for a fun time kentspanker

Default Re: Thanks "KentSpanker"

You are most welcome Paul, it was a pleasure to meet you and hope we can do it again soon :-)

My love is like Candle - forget me and I will burn yer flamin' 'ouse down !!