Default Line writing and corner time as part of CP

Getting increasingly attracted to the idea of line writing/ corner time as part of the build up to being spanked.
    Anyone tried line writing or corner time as part of a CP scenario? I quite enjoy the anticipation of punishment rather than diving directly into action so this might explain their appeal for me.

Default Re: Line writing and corner time as part of CP

Have noticed this app being shared on another site

https://cornertime.github.io/

It's an online corner time app where someone can design their own punishment script as it were and get placed in the corner remotely. Personally I will wait until lockdown is over and can actually meet a compatible male but might be of interest to others.

What a great little app. Must try it.

I have been made to write lines quite a number of times, usually dressed appropriately prior to being undressed completely of course.Lines.jpg Last time I was made to dress thus (More after photo):

I had to write out, in long hand:
    "I will always do as I am told by SIR, including taking any beating he feels is appropriate, then thanking SIR by kneeling as instructed, opening my mouth and swallowing whatever is offered."

Try writing that out fifty, yes, FIFTY times. It took forever and my writing was so bad (lack of long-hand practice) that I got an extra twelve strokes with Mr Whippy.
    YM

Lines.jpg
    Last edited by yummymeusli; 17-06-2020 at 02:41 PM.

That is certainly a long line to write out 50 times ! I'd struggle.....now so used to typing, find that having to write neatly in longhand with pen and paper quite difficult. Yes, I think have to dress appropriately before the detention, line writing and punishment adds to the experience.

Tunbridge Wells, Kent. cannot accommodate

You should be glad for it! You are aren't you? I presume 'Mr Whippy' was not very terrible?

That's a lovely photo, but I would sooner be creating red lines on your bottom!

I think you are right Collingwood, the line writing and corner time increases the anticipation. I also think an essay, linked to aspects of corporal punishment would make one think harder about what it likely to follow - though it's not a task I've yet been required to perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Collingwood View Post
    That is certainly a long line to write out 50 times ! I'd struggle.....now so used to typing, find that having to write neatly in longhand with pen and paper quite difficult. Yes, I think have to dress appropriately before the detention, line writing and punishment adds to the experience.

It is a long line to write out and, like you I'm way out of practice, my hand ached like heck only halfway through. But my spelling mistakes (deliberate ones) ensured a solid beating and a sound ticking off which is another way to build up the atmosphere.

Oh, and Mr Whippy hurts like anything.

Well yes, when I have been set homework with a particular Sir, it was pointless to claim that I have left it on the bus or the dog ate it. I have made the effort to play the role.
    But then, if it is done too well, and there's no scope for punishment, that it is equally self defeating. But the tension really built when I had to present my homework, and it is was a bit rushed and sloppy.
    So imagine that being set lines would be similar. They can't be impossible to do, but can't be done too well.
    I know that there are line writing punishment exercises set on line, but to me it is not the same as having to hand then to a dominant in person .