Default Seeking submissive female in Yorkshire

Strict male, middle-aged, disciplinarian would like to meet any young lady in Yorkshire who is in need of correction. I can be gentle with someone who is seeking to try out the experience of being spanked for the first time, but can also administer the soundest of thrashings to those who can take them. Please note that I am only interested in punishing girls who were born female.

Default Re: Seeking submissive female in Yorkshire

Last time I was 'dealt with' in Yorkshire it was in a very swish hotel in the centre of Harrogate. Had very limited parking so I parked in the street but got a ticket. But we did have a five room suite. All rooms were used and very many implements including some very challenging nipple clamps - like these. The only problem is that I couldn't complain as I'd brought them with me.

Default Re: Seeking submissive female in Yorkshire

That's something I have never used, although I'm sure I could work out how to use them! My late wife (who was also my long-standing spanking partner) didn't like the idea of nipple clamps, although she did encourage me to buy some leg-spreaders and handcuffs.

If you ever find yourself returning to Yorkshire, I'd be more than happy to "deal with" you. One word of caution: my wife used to say that I didn't understand the meaning of the word "gentle". She didn't seem to find that a problem, however, and having read your blog posts, something tells me you wouldn't, either!