I want to open with the words Dont pass me by, but i hope you do read whats written.
I am a single Gay guy, who thanks to a Scam Artist has fallen into a Ravine, and is struggling to scramble out the otherside, am URGENTLY seeking assistance, So why not this Autumn help someone like me.
Basically, i accepted a job, and found out the person who offered me it was not eligable to do so, Having handed in notice and left previous.
I need someone who is caring, with a spare room, to allow me to use it, in return for Work done around the house, in lieu, whilst i try and find another position, or you may have a Job which suits . Things are getting desperate and soon my only option will be Homeless Shelters, an avenuse i dont want to take.

Ideally you are in either the Cornwall / Devon areas, where i am at the minute, so if you think you can make use of me whilst i look, am Hardworking, loyal, have a disciplined approach to life and Tasks. Quiet - not a party animal. Then please do make contact.

All messages will be answered, but please do give me some details to work on, rather than Ping pong messages , include what you can offer, where, How long for, and possibly what you need doing in return, ANYTHING considered