Default Just lost all my spanking equipment

I met up with a nice guy way back in May and we had some nice sessions, he didn't have any equipment of his own and one day he asked if he could borrow mine as he had a mate coming down from up north, so I gave it to him.
    I hadn't heard from him for a while, so emailed him no reply, went on his facebook page and found his daughters, checking her messages found out he has died.
    I can't go and ask her for it back so it looks like I have lost it for good, they will not find it as it was hidden in the loft under all the insulation, but the new owners of the house could well find it.

Default Re: Just lost all my spanking equipment

That's a shame, what did you lose exactly?

Default Re: Just lost all my spanking equipment

Canes, leather sjamboks, whips, floggers brand new leather neck, wrist and ankle restraints, dildos ect well over £300 + gutted to say the least, but RIP to this man.

I don't think I'll replace this again, may just give it all up.