Holyhead/ Amlwch/ Bangor Sorry, can't usually accomodate!

Default Anglesey/Gwynedd- Anyone Up For a Spanking Adventure?

Looks like I'm first on here from the area, so here goes!
    I'm a relatively safe, sane spanker/spankee based near Holyhead on Anglesey. I love all aspects of cp from the anticipation to the actual act, and believe it should be fun and rewarding for both parties.
    Can I be open from the start and say that, yes, I am married, we have an arrangement that allows us both a little freedom to explore our outside interests.
    If you contact me I can promise several things, I won't bug you or try to talk you into anything, I will be totally discrete and finally you will enjoy yourself!

Right, all that said, down to business! I love all cp from mild otk spanking to full on caning. I have a modest collection of implements including school canes, antique tawse and a stinging right hand!

So, hardened experienced veteran or nervous first-timer, get in touch and lets talk!

andy

Default Re: Anglesey/Gwynedd- Anyone Up For a Spanking Adventure?

hi andy my name is mike im married too 41 slim nice bottom i live in dublin travel to cheshire regular would love to meet you very coveient in holyhead i love otk spanking i can give or take but would rather take realy looking forward to feeling your hand across my bare bottom, untill then bye.

Hi Andy,

Just wondered if you are still up for this, I appreciate things might have changed given time post was originally placed. If you are please let me know and we can talk.

Hi, I,m in Anglesey most weekends, I was wondering if you are still interested in administering some punishment to an (older) errant schoolboy?